25th and Staffing is a global human resource company borne out of vision to provide high value human resources, unparalleled customer experience and business advisory solutions to organizations and individuals. We specialize in recruitment, outsourcing and training.
Our Client, a logistics and leasing company based in Lagos is in need of an Accountant.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Planning, studying and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures program
- Candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in Cost Accounting.
- Must understand costing and other financial implications in a manufacturing setting.
- Qualification; HND/BSC/MSC in Accounting or other related field
- Candidate must be proactive and be willing to work.
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘COST ACCOUNTANT’, as the Subject.
Deadline: 30th June, 2017